Yes. The cost of the 10-week Group Training course is $699. A deposit of $233.00 is due prior to training to secure the course and $233.00 is due after four weeks and the remaining balance of $233.00 is due after eight weeks. However, students may opt to pay it all upfront or put it on their credit card.
The cost of the 10-week Solo Training course is $897. A deposit of $299.00 is due prior to training to secure the course and $299.00 is due after four weeks and the remaining balance of $299.00 is due after eight weeks. However, students may opt to pay it all upfront or put it on their credit card.
Please use this link to register and make payments... REGISTRATION & PAYMENTS
Certification is not required in order to begin coaching clients for a fee. Professional training, however, is an obvious first step that will show you multiple ways of coaching people in authentic experiences that position you at your best. Prospects and clients care most about what you can do for them.
Some individual training organizations and associations, such as ours, offer their own certifications. Each vary in terms of time, fees, and examinations required.
For some programs, it can take many months and sometimes years with quite a financial investment to get all the pieces in place. It's very important to be as professional and proficient as possible when practicing life coaching as you are dealing with people's lives. Certification is a personal and professional choice based on finances and a coach's desire for competent training and credentials.
- Potential coaches should have a strong sense of self, be confident, and be authentic.
- Potential coaches should be willing to grow and develop themselves.
- Potential coaches should be great listeners and filter out their own emotions, judgments and conclusions.
- Potential coaches should be curious about people and have a healthy sense of compassion.
- Potential coaches should live in integrity, tell the truth, and know how to get their own needs met.
- Potential coaches should not be attached to outcomes and can become neutral for the client's agenda.
- Potential coaches should be financially responsible and act like an entrepreneur and business owner.
- Potential coaches should have balance in their lives and have a strong support system.
- Potential coaches should have good boundaries and know that the client knows what is best for them.
- Potential coaches should be intuitive, direct, creative, and willing to take the chance of being wrong.
- Potential coaches should have a genuine relationship with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Potential coaches should have a workable understanding of the Holy Bible and its principles and promises.
Our Coaches Creed
- I will hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
- I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
- I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
- I will never give a client's name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
- I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
- I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
- I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
- I will actively pursue well being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
- I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
- I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.
Yes. Coaching is very different from a counseling, consulting or mentoring relationship. The coach doesn't solve the client's problems, offer consultation or advice to the client. A life coach comes alongside a person to help them through their challenges to move forward with confidence in the midst of change.
Coaching is not for those who need therapy to overcome disruptive painful pasts, but is for relatively well-adjusted people to build vision and move forward toward the future. It's NOT about healing. It IS about growing and change. The best coaching is done by listening, asking questions and appropriately responding.
Counseling or therapy deals mostly with a person's past and trauma and seeks healing or restoration while coaching seeks to help a client get from where they currently are to where they want to be.
Yes. We can teach you what you need to know to get started in life coaching with a professional and Biblical foundation. It is also an accepted standard that all service professionals need to invest time and resources in continuing to educate themselves throughout their careers. The course requirements include 10 hours of live webinar training plus homework self-study and practice coaching sessions for a total of more than 30 hours of learning.
Yes. There will be a brief, but thorough, written test that pulls directly from your homework and live classes. We also require our students to engage in practice coaching with fellow students or other people and provide us with written samples of a minimum of two sessions.
Yes. We require the purchase of two inexpensive books for our course. They can be purchased throught Amazon.com in both printed and Kindle versions.
Yes. Our graduates are automatically enrolled as lifetime members of the Biblical Coaching Alliance™ and we mostly keep in touch with them through that organization as well as on "mastermind" conference calls from time to time.
- They desire increased self-awareness and self-discovery
- They want to achieve better goal setting
- They want to live a more-balanced life
- They would like to lower their stress levels
- They need to acquire the skills for better decision making
- They want obtain significantly increased confidence
- They seek to improve the overall quality of their life
- They would like to gain enhanced communication skills
- They like the idea of accountability for increased project completion
- They must improve their health or fitness level
- They have to have a better relationship with co-workers
- They crave healthy and deeper family relationships
- They want to look at life more from a Biblical worldview
- 10 weeks of live teleseminar or webinar training with a seasoned coach
- Access to extremely helpful media, worksheets, and assessments
- Customizable intake forms, agreements, worksheets, and other documents
- The opportunity to be coached and practice coaching with a buddy
- Access to practice building and marketing materials to get you started
- Certification as a Life Breakthrough Coach™ (Upon successful completion)
- Designation as a Certified Bibllical Life Coach™ (Optional Credential)
- Lifetime membership in the Biblical Coaching Alliance™ coaches network
- A listing on the LifeBreakthroughCoach.com & BiblicalCoachingAlliance.com sites
- A program that is highly affordable, highly practical, and highly Biblical
- Solid principles of coaching around Values, Purpose and Renewed Thinking
- Training as a professional life coach from a "breakthrough" perspective
- Ongoing communication, training, and support after you complete the program
Yes. Presently the one-on-one individual option costs $198 more than the group training option.
Presently, we accept English-speaking, Spanish-speaking, and Italian-speaking students from anywhere in the world.
It is our conviction that God has given us in His Word the essentials of the faith He has called us to embrace. Biblical truth sets us free to live lives of purpose and fulfillment. Rather than being a collection of esoteric propositions, the basics of Christian doctrine serve as the foundation for our spirituality. Rooted in the orthodoxy of historic Christianity, we affirm the following essentials as our statement of faith:
The Bible - We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. The Bible is the ultimate and final authority for believers and the Church in all matters on which it speaks.
God - We believe in one eternal God who has revealed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable yet indivisible and of one substance. The Bible describes the character of God as good, loving, righteous, holy, just, merciful, kind, and perfect. God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, and always faithful.
Jesus Christ - We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
Sin - We believe that as a result of the fall of man into sin, people remain spiritually separated from God and unable to attain right standing with God apart from Jesus Christ. Everyone has sinned and stands guilty before God.
Salvation - We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God's free grace and is manifested through repentance from sin and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross. Through His work, not our own, we obtain the forgiveness of sins and are adopted into the family of God.
Holy Spirit - We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. In this present day, the Bible says He is our Comforter and Counselor.
Not at the present time. However, we do have plans to offer a Leadership Coaching and a Couples Coaching course in the near future.
Contact Form: CLICK HERE
Mailing Address: 2054 Kildaire Farm Rd., #155, Cary, NC 27511 (USA)
Phone Message: (919) 926-9647
Copyright © 2013 Life Breakthrough Coaching & Academy: All Rights Reserved